1-Layer Collection: Starter Series
COLLECT THEM ALL!
Egg, wand and 3D labyrinth inside
- Enter the Egg with the wand at one end (top or bottom)
- Find the way through the Egg: drive-push-pull the wand through the labyrinth
- Exit on the other end – that’s how you solve the puzzle!
- 3 – 15 in Starter Series (more to come with levels up to 99)
- 8 – 28 moves to solve
Each design a different labyrinth
First 6 Eggs: Easy to Learn, Good to Play
- The first 6 are quite simple, but each has a new trick. Go step by step and you’ll soon be real good!
- Solve the Eggs from both ends, each solution feels different
- Do your own tricks: solve with one hand, blindfolded or without touching the wand
- It’s the simplest
- You can quickly reach “nearly” the end, than you’ll stop.
Some say first that there’s no solution – give it a few minutes and you’ll find it.
- The design of this Egg has been modified, previous design was Groovy Love (only a few 1000 pcs made)
- It’s the most difficult Egg among the first 6. You have to be open-minded to find the solution!
- Practice a lot to reach the official speed solving World Record for this Egg: 2.58 sec
The record was achieved by Iuri Grangeiro Carvalho (Brazil) at the Smart Egg Competition, July 17-19, 2015 (at the Rubik’s Cube World Championship, Sao Paulo, Brazil)
Check it out here!
- This Egg has a different design for Japan and it’s called Hipno:
6 New Eggs: Get Ready for the 2-Layer Eggs
- More difficult, more complex moves
- Lots of things happen inside the Eggs, new tricks in each
- Challenging for adults too!
- BUT: each Egg can be solved in 10-20 min.